The ToolingDocs Toolroom Maintenance Manager Certification Program teaches attendees the principles of RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance) strategies and how repair technicians can apply them on a daily, troubleshooting basis. It also shows how managers and supervisors can apply these principles to easily set goals for measurement of continuous improvement initiatives.
This program is ideal for experienced Molding Managers, Tooling Engineers and mold maintenance personnel who desire more in-depth training in managing a busy mold repair shop. It’s also suitable for those who previously completed the ToolingDocs Level 1 and Level 2 Certification programs.
Qualified attendees will gain the tools necessary to effectively “change the culture” within his/her operations.
- Recognize the differences and advantages of RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance) techniques as they apply to mold maintenance
- Benchmark mold performance and maintenance efficiency KPI’s
- Effectively use computerized maintenance management system
- Move away from the “firefighting” maintenance culture of the past
- Justify and utilize new mold cleaning technologies and processes
- Improve shop layout, tools and techniques
- Begin training the team – how to start
- Propose improvements to upper management
$1895 per student
August 21-23, 2018-5 Seats Remain